As a trucking company, you have a unique set of workforce management challenges. Our experienced team is dedicated to working with you to create a customized offering to meet the specific needs of your organization.
Our services include:
- Expert Logistics Recruiting
- HR, Payroll & Benefits
- Improved Employee Retention
- Custom Safety & Compliance
- Worker’s Compensation & Liability
- Strategic Operational Support
The example below demonstrates the challenges TeamOne Logistics regularly solves for our trucking partners.
The Story of “ABC Transport”
ABC Transport is a family owned trucking company, they run mostly regional freight but also use some teams cross-country with 45 power units and 70 trailers. ABC currently has 40 CDL drivers, and with 85% turnover, they seem to always be looking for more.
Jane is the President of ABC Transport. The lost revenue from trucks sitting idle in the yard is always on her mind. Jane knows ABC has the business to run those trucks, but just can’t seem to find or keep enough drivers! She has used a few different “driver staffing” companies, but the quality of drivers has always been a problem. Jane is also trying to build a real team, and the short-term, transactional, temporary services these companies provide just doesn’t fit the culture she’s trying to create. She reads about the “driver shortage” being a national problem, but her competition down the road seems to be doing ok?
Like Jane, her team works really hard, and everyone already wears multiple hats in order to get the job done. John handles payroll, HR, benefits, and billing, while Jim takes care of recruiting, safety and DOT compliance, but there is always more to do. As President, it pains her to frequently hear that her drivers – some of whom have been with her for many years – just are not happy. She is told they are frustrated and feel unappreciated because no one seems to have time to help them when they have important issues. Jane wants to grow her business, but with all of the day-to-day operational tasks, she just does not have the time to go after new customers.
Sound Familiar? What if ABC Transport had…
- A true workforce partner, one built for the long term finding and retaining safe, qualified drivers? Rather than a temp-company to maybe help just find warm bodies to steer the truck.
- A partner 100% focused on taking great care of the team and their families so ABC Transport could focus 100% of their attention on operations?
- A partner with combined 300 years of experience recruiting logistics workforce, especially CDL drivers, and could help them all over the United States?
- The ability to provide a robust benefits package to their team, with healthcare, dental, life insurance, vision, 401(k) and more? What if they also had a partner with the expertise and resources to also manage ALL of the administrative burden?
- The newfound confidence to deliver on new business opportunities at a lower cost and improved margins?