How much time and energy does your company invest in dealing with safety related responsibilities, such as OSHA, CSA, and others mandated by the Federal government? TeamOne Logistics takes pride in developing a personal relationship with each employee, serving as a foundation for further career development and best practices training.
We ensure employees are all qualified, safe, and compliant:
- All employees meet the latest Federal and State hiring and EEOC requirements. We handle the orientation process for employees.
- We manage and are held liable for regulatory compliance, licensing, and employee record-keeping, including Driver Qualification Files (DQF).
- We monitor your company and employee CSA scores and communicate alarming trends.
- We conduct driver log training to ensure hours of service and physical card compliance.
- Our team provides 24/7 support for HR-related questions, accident response, post-crash debriefings and drug testing.
Our safety and compliance experts at TeamOne are here to help you. Our employee hiring and safety standards were developed based on best practices used by respected industry leaders, and our expert staff provides in-depth knowledge of DOT, FMCSA, OSHA, and SMS regulations.
We minimize your company’s risk exposure by:
- Customizing programs with an emphasis on improving safety and decreasing operational risk.
- Communicating with employees and actively providing comprehensive, ongoing safety and training education.
- Utilizing a training team that includes former drivers who are trained in a nationally recognized program.
Whether your business spends significant time and money with your current program, or you just need help getting started, TeamOne Logistics will tailor a safety program to meet your specific needs including:
- Driver Qualification File Management – Our triple check process ensures DOT requirements are met and files remain compliant after the hire.
- Drug and Alcohol Compliance – We manage the pre-employment, post-accident, random, and reasonable suspicion programs, and we will even complete the MIS data report for you.
- Training Compliance – HAZMAT, HAZCOM, PPE, LOTO, Emergency Response, Hours of Service, Pre & Post Trip, Road Side Inspection, On & Off Site Observations and Safety Meetings. We offer the best and most current training available.
- Expertise – With a combined 175 years in the industry, our safety and compliance experts have the experience you need to be successful.
As a result of our safety programs, our clients have experienced only seven DOT Compliance Reviews since 2004, without a single critical violation or fine. While you maintain direct control of the day-to-day operations, TeamOne Logistics’ expert staff saves you time and supports you every step of the way, protecting your interests so you can focus on your core business activities.