In episode four, TeamOne Logistics CEO and Logistics Industry Expert Page Siplon discusses programs and tips for recruiting a diverse workforce, including seeking out Veterans and women as team members, and the programs available to assist in those efforts.
LINKS/RESOURCES FOR RECRUITING:
- Georgia HOPE Career Grant Program
- Active Duty Voluntary Acquisition of Necessary Credentials for Employment or “ADVANCE” Act and Veterans’ Expanded Trucking (VET) Opportunities or “VETOPPS” Act
- Troops to Trucks
- Georgia Department Of Driver Services, Veterans and Active Military Special Services
TeamOne Logistics is a nationally recognized workforce expert exclusively focused on the asset-based transportation and logistics industry. We partner with your company to design, manage, and integrate workforce solutions for your logistics-enabled business.
TeamOne Logistics has a unique business model. What we provide is distinctive. We are a long-term enhanced alternative to the driver staffing/leasing companies the transportation industry has endured for too long. TeamOne Logistics delivers expertise and solutions in the following areas:
- Expert Logistics Recruiting
- Improved Employee Retention
- Workers Compensation
- HR, Payroll & Benefits
- Custom Safety & Compliance
- Operations Support
To learn more about working with us, contact us today!
- Posted by admin
- On November 29, 2017
- 0 Comments